The car jack is placed inside the car's toolbox and is used to lift the car body when replacing the spare tire. Car jacks have pneumatic jacks, electric jacks, hydraulic jacks and mechanical jacks. The jacks we offer are mainly Manual Car Jack and Electric Car Jack Kit and Car Body Repair Bench.
The car jack is sturdy and equipped with a hitch for fixing the jack, fast lifting and overload protection. The correct use of the jack needs to stop the car, pull up the hand brake, manually block the car into the first gear or reverse gear, and the automatic car needs to hang into the P gear. After that, the jack must be used on a hard and smooth road. If it is a relatively soft ground, such as a mud road or a sand road, it is recommended to use a wooden board or a slate pad under the jack to reduce the pressure before using the jack. The jack fell into the soft ground.
Matters needing attention about the car jack
* When the vehicle is jacked up, the engine must never be started, because the vibration of the engine or the rotation of the wheel will cause the vehicle to slip from the jack and cause danger.
* For all types of cars to ensure safety, there are generally fixed positions when using jacks. It is not allowed to use jacks on bumpers, beams and other parts.
* Maintenance personnel must not work under unsupported vehicles. When changing wheels, passengers cannot stay in the car because their movement may cause the vehicle to slip off the jack.
BORTOME is one of the leading China car jack manufacturers and suppliers, welcome to wholesale cheap car jack from our factory.
Car Body Repair Bench Features:
1. Adjustable vertical bench makes car easy on and off and convenient to be repaired.
2. Two pulling towers with large pulling force and long-lasting durability can be moved freely around the rail.